BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hard Candy Review



Hard Candy delivers intense color, wild packaging and a flair for the dramatic. Hard Candy will turn heads, create buzz, end boredom, give good face and drive traffic to the cosmetic aisle. They will push the envelope and quench the desire for a new and fun cosmetic line leaving you thirsting for more!



The Powder Keg Loose Eye Shadow in Sinful that I received is a beautiful shade of light purple. It looks pink on the Hard Candy web-site, but it is most definitely violet. No complaints here though! It comes with a wand inside, which makes it easier to apply without making a mess in the process. The eye shadow has a really silky texture. This makes blending an easy process. It is also highly pigmented and it stays put. This caught me by surprise since I didn't have much luck with Hard Candy eye shadows in the past. Their loose eye shadow comes in several colors. I wouldn't mind picking up the Kryptonite or Inked.



I wanted to like the Eye for an Eye - Eyeliner Duo in Java that I received it, but I wasn't a happy camper since it didn't wear well on me at all. Needless to say, I had to pitch it. I'm well aware that people have different experiences though, and my experience wasn't good at all. It bled like crazy!



The Meteor Eyes - Baked Meteor Eyeshadow in Intergalactic is simply amazing! So amazing that I will probably buy the other colors such as Space Cadet, Asteroid and Lunar Eclipse. The Intergalactic is a beautiful brown shade with swirls of orange glitter. I usually don't wear any kind of brown eye shadow since most don't look right on me, but I love this one! It also has strong staying power.



Oh, how do I love thee? Let me count the thousand ways! The 1,000 Lashes - Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara in Midnight Black is the best mascara I've ever tried that is under $10. There are a lot of tiny fibers in this mascara, which gives your lashes a false-eyelash appearance! This mascara goes on flawlessly and it never runs or smudges. I never tried any type of fiber mascara in the past, but I can now see why a lot of people rave about them!

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY