BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eminence Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment Review

Éminence Organic Skin Care delivers the highest quality natural skin care to leading salons, spas and their clients. Their active products are created using European certified premium quality herbs, fruits, and flower buds, and are proudly free of Parabens, Mineral Oils, Petroleum and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.



I bought the Eminence Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment ($46) a couple weeks ago. I'm usually leery about buying an expensive product without trying it out first, but I trusted my instincts on this one. I'm glad I did, because I think this is the best mask I have ever used for acne prone skin!

This facial treatment also smells really good. The Cinnamon is quite evident. The only downside is that it burns. However, I think that is its way of detoxifying the skin from blemishes and excess oil. Admittedly, it is a bit unbearable for the first couple of minutes, but the burning sensation quickly goes away after that. It also turns my face beet red while wearing this masque, but the redness doesn't last long after washing the masque off. It makes my skin feel really soft. I haven't really had any surprising breakouts since I've been using this treatment.

Ingredients: Hungarian Herbal Mud, Cinnamon, Sage, Willow Ivy, Paprika, Elder, Horsetail, Lemongrass, Linden Tea, Red Rose Petal, Walnut Leaf, Salicylic Acid, Extract of Achillea, Xanthan Gym, Soy, Glyceride.

I also bought the Eminence Tomato Lycopene Masque ($48), which is equally good without the burning sensation and redness. Strangely, I still prefer the Eminence Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY