BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dove Sleeveless Ready Party



Dove contacted me a few months ago to do Girls Night Out, but I couldn't do it at the time since everyone was busy. Therefore, I jumped at the opportunity to host a Dove Sleeveless Ready Party the day before my 25th birthday. And, what a great way to celebrate!

I love working out, but I soon realized that there is nothing fun than working out with other people. My friends, family and I were treated by Dove to a fitness-inspired party at Nitro Fitness yesterday. We also received Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth Deodorant in Wild Rose and Lucy Activewear tops to pump up the party! We had the choice of doing the Zumba or the Buns and Guns class. I honestly never heard of Zumba before, but I knew that this class was up my alley (I love dancing!) after doing a little research. Zumba is a mixture of Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Mambo, Flamenco, Chachacha, Reggaeton, Samba, Belly dancing, Bhangra, Hip Hop music, Axé music and Tango. Everyone enjoyed themselves so much that one of my sisters (she didn't even want to be there at first, lol) and I are going to start taking Zumba class every week!



I decided to take a few pictures since not everyone was keen on the idea of me using the Flip video camera. Party poopers! ~lol~ I didn't capture everyone on the camera, but this proves that we went and had fun. :)



Everyone raved about the Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant that we received. The Wild Rose scent smelled like fresh flowers - what girl doesn't love that?! The scent is also very light. It not only smells good and provides ultimate protection, but it also minimizes the look and feel of underarm hair over time. My sister will only use clinical deodorants. She said it will be Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth for her from now on! Now, if they can come up with a product for the legs....lol.

This product also makes the skin feel very soft. I can't use deodorant from most companies since I'm allergic to some, but I didn't have any problem with using this deodorant!

Note: Dove Visibly Smooth is not a depilatory.

1 Flip Mino Camcorder, 10 Dove Visibly Smooth deodorants and 10 workout tops were provided for my guests and me. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY