BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Review: In Kristine's Shower





Have you ever heard of a sugar scrub that you can use from head to toe? Me neither until I tried out the Body Frosting Sugar Scrub in Jumpin' Juniper ($16.49), which is bright blue and purple. It smells very perfumeish, and is very gentle on the skin. You can use it before shampooing for a shiny flake free head of hair, to exfoliate your legs after shaving, scrub your heels for softer feet or use it as a facial scrub for glowing results! Most scrubs this versatile would be costly, but not In Kristine's Shower. This body scrub is available in two different sizes and is available in over 30 scents. We love the sound of scents such as Pink Cupcakes, Sunny Days and Vanilla Sugar - yum!



No boring lip gloss here. The Lava Gloss ($5) is very similar to a lava lamp. All you have to do is pick one up and turn it upside down, and you'll see how this unique gloss got its name. I received the Cheeky Cherry flavor, and I love it. It gives my lips a perfectly natural red tinge.

Filled with vitamin E, these will not only leave your lips glossy, they will leave them healthy as well!



I'm more of a shower person, but once in awhile I love taking baths and sprucing them up with bath oils or bath bombs. I was able to do just that with the Pack of 6 Bath Bombs ($10.49) that I received. I honestly don't know what scents that I received since the package wasn't labeled, but each bath bomb smelled really good. I really liked that they were slow at dissolving. My skin felt soft and moisturized after the bath. I was impressed that these bath bombs didn't make the tub greasy like some had in the past.

These Single Bath Bombs ($2), Pack of 4 Bathbombs ($7.49), Pack of 12 Bathbombs ($17.99) and Men's Bathbombs ($1.80) are also available. Feeling a little generous? Check out the Bucket 'O Bombs Gift ($17.50).

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY