BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Review: Avon SuperExtend Mascara



OK. I received several products from Avon to try out and review, but I want to focus on the SuperExtend Mascara since you can get this mascara for $3.99 for a limited time and I don't want my readers to miss out on a great deal! Once the deal is over, it goes back to the regular price, which is $8.50.

Thanks to Lash Allure MD ($49.50), my eyelashes are thick and somewhat long. The SuperExtend Mascara makes it look like I'm wearing falsies, which I wish I was an expert at applying! I received the black, and I plan on getting the other colors as well - Navy, Brown and Brown/Black. It visibly lengthens lashes up to 55%. The molded brush works with their unique super-stretch formula to coax and comb every lash up, out and away. Innovative stretch-formula with unique triangular-shape fibers lengthen lashes beyond belief. Best of all, the waterproof formula is very easy to remove with eye make-up remover. Personally, I use coconut oil to remove since it makes my lashes soft and lush.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY