BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Review: BH Cosmetics



I hardly come across eye shadow that is affordable and highly pigmented. I had the opportunity to try the 88 Color Shimmer Palette ($21.95) and 88 Color Matte Palette ($19.95) from BH Cosmetics. I love both palettes! I have so much fun experimenting with all of the shades. I wasn't sure if I would love the matte eye shadow since I'm not usually a fan of matte eye shadow, but I couldn't resist the vibrant colors shown in the pictures. Therefore, I asked to review the 88 Color Matte Palette. The pigments in both palettes are vibrant and intense. There is no need to pile their eye shadow on. The incredibly satiny texture of these shadows' smoothes over the lids with ease. These eye shadows have strong staying power and don't crease. The only color that quickly fades is the emerald green from the 88 Color Matte Palette, but it remains as one of my top favorites since I'm a fan of green eye shadow.

BH Cosmetics is a must have for professional make-up artists and eyeshadow fans!

Click here to view their Holiday Specials.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY