BEAUTY SKIN CARE
BEAUTY SKIN CARE

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Review: Sibu Beauty



From their innovative liquid supplement and soft gel supplement, to their facial soap and daytime facial cream, beautiful skin, hair and nails are nourished from both the outside in, and the inside out. Each Sibu Beauty product is packed with nutrients from the sea buckthorn berry to revitalize, renew and replenish.



I was asked few months ago by Sibu Beauty to review their line of products, and was thrilled to receive this opportunity since I've heard nothing but raves about their products!



Their Sea Buckthorn Liquid Supplement ($29.95) is designed to provide you with the best natural support by improving skin tone and texture, promoting hair and nail growth, giving you an abundant source of Omega fatty acids and giving you a zap of energy. It is also a powerful free radical scavenger!

Revitalize & Renew is an all natural liquid dietary supplement made from the nutrient-dense sea buckthorn berry harvested exclusively for Sibu Beauty in the Himalayas of Tibet. This invigorating blend is a delicious mixture of tart and sweet, and is perfect way to start your morning. I was eager to try out their liquid supplement since I'm a big fan of just about anything that includes the essential Omega fatty acids. I'll admit that I didn't notice any difference in my nails or hair, but it gave me the energy that I needed. With a toddler in tow and a job like mine, energy is a must!

Revitalize & Renew is loaded with the essential Omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9. It is also a rich source of elusive Omega 7 fatty acids, a rare and vital component for cellular support and healthy hair, skin and nails. This proprietary formulation is also rich in phytosterols, polyphenols, amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals. Sea buckthorn berries contain over 190 bioactive compounds.

Drink 1-3 ounces daily to nourish and energize.



Cellular Support ($29.95) is an Omega 7 softgel supplement to nourish and protect the body plus promote healthy hair, skin and nails from the inside out.

I took two softgels daily as recommended. I honestly didn't think it was doing any justice for my hair until a friend complimented me on how nice my hair looked. She even noticed that my hair was getting much longer after one month using these supplements. However, these supplements didn't do anything for my nails. I'm not complaining though since these supplements did do something for my hair. I'd definitely consider making a purchase of this product in the future since it is much cheaper than PHYTO Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair & Nails ($50).



Their Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream ($19.95) is nourishing, lightweight, non-greasy. It also has a pleasant, natural, light fragrance that doesn't linger on long. It will feed your skin with omega 7 fatty acids to help boost collagen production and create the perfect barrier to moisturize, rejuvenate, repair and protect. At $20, this is quite a steal!



Lastly, there is the Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap ($5.95). I don't like the idea of using any kind of soap on my face, but decided to go for it since it is designed for the face after all. I also like the fact that it is ideal for ALL face types. Some companies say this and you get results that say otherwise, but that is not the case at all with this product. So luckily I didn't experience any kind of problems with this facial soap. It has the same pleasant fragrance like the facial cream, but most importantly, it does the job - lathers thick and rinses with ease to cleanse, detox and moisturize, and repair the skin while creating a protective barrier against UV rays and cell damaging free radicals.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BEAUTY